Bacon, Cheddar Roast and Potatoes
This dish is just 6 ingredients, but a full meal when it’s done in your slow cooker!
Place all ingredients and ½ of the cheese into large slow cooker.
Cook on high for 5-6 hours or until beef is cooked through.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese and cover until melted.
- 24 oz GFB chuck roast
- 5-7 gold or red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 slices of uncured bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons grass fed butter
- Salt and pepper to taste