Slow Cooker Queso Taco Soup
1. Cook beef on medium heat until cooked through, drain.
2. Add the ground beef and remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
3. Cook on low heat for 4+ hours or on high for 2.
4. Stir soup before serving and add garnishes!
- 2 lb MGR ground beef
- 2 tbsp onion, dried
- 2 10oz cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 32 oz beef broth
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla chips/strips