Tenderloin Steak in Mushroom Sauce
Creamy sauce and tenderloin steaks topped mushrooms make for a fancy meal any night of the week!
Sprinkle steaks with steak seasoning.
In skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add steaks and cook until meat reaches desired doneness, 4-5 minutes on each side.
Remove steaks and add mushrooms. Cook and over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes.
Add broth, cream, garlic salt and steak sauce, stir well to combine. Bring sauce to a boil while stirring, 1-2 minutes.
Return steaks to pan and coat with sauce. Stir in chives and top with parsley
- 4 MGR grass fed beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup organic beef broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chives, diced
- 4-3 sprigs fresh parsley